Fishing Rod Roof Racks for Vehicles with Crossbars
MAGNERAK C1 with CLAMPS is the ideal fishing rod roof rack for people who want a permanent solution and have cross bars on their vehicle. With MAGNERAK C1 you can leave your fishing rod rack permanently on your vehicle if you like.
Transport two rods up to 12′ and one rod up to 9′ or 3 to 5 rods and reels of various sizes.
Now you can easily take 1 and 2 piece fishing rods up to 12′ long (with spinning or conventional reels) on vehicles with adjustable crossbars! Adjustable crossbars need to be spaced approximately 19.5" apart.
MAGNERAK does not work with fly fishing rods, salmon & steelhead fishing rods above 8'.
You Can Transport Fishing Rods
MAGNERAK C1 can be clamped and locked
When installing (and removing) MAGNERAK C1 on cross bars, the screws for the clamps are accessed from the inside of the device only. Once clamped on, the device is secured with locks and keys and the clamps’ screws become inaccessible from the outside, thereby making it difficult to remove the rack off of your vehicle.
MAGNERAK C1 FEATURES
- 3 ROD SLOTS (HOLDS UP TO 5 RODS)
WITH RUBBER TRIM
- 4 VELCRO STRAPS
TO SECURE RODS TIGHTER INSIDE RACK
- 2 STAINLESS STEEL LATCHES
LOCKABLE WITH KEYS
- RELEASE / LIFT
FOR TAKING RACK OFF OF VEHICLE
- U-BOLT AND LOCKING SYSTEM
ALLOWS YOU TO LOCK YOUR M1 RACK TO YOUR VEHICLE
- AERODYNAMIC DESIGN
HI-SPEED AIRFLOW PUSHES RACK DOWN
- ABS PLASTIC WITH UV PROTECTION
DURABLE AGAINST THE ELEMENTS
- BLACK STAINLESS STEEL HINGE
TO KEEP COVER OPEN
- STAINLESS STEEL BLACK RIVETS
FOR STRENGTH AND SALTWATER DURABILITY
MAGNERAK C1 BENEFITS
- TRANSPORTS 3-5 FISHING RODS 2 RODS UP TO 12' & 1 ROD UP TO 9' OR UP TO 5 RODS OF VARIUS SIZES
- TRANSPORT ONE PIECE FISHING RODS UP TO 12' LONG WITH REELS
- KEEP YOUR RODS RIGGED & READY CONVENIENT & FAST
- PROTECTS FISHING RODS FROM ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE INSIDE YOUR VEHICLE
- KEEP FISHING RODS OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE MORE ROOM INSIDE FOR PASSANGERS & OTHER GEAR
- PASSENGERS ARE SAFER WITHOUT RODS, REELS AND/OR HOOKS & LURES IN THEIR WAY
- TRANSPORT SALTWATER & FRESHWATER FISHING RODS WITH REELS