FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT MAGNERAK
IF YOU DO NOT FIND YOUR ANSWER HERE PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ADDRESS YOUR CONCERNS
1. Is it safe? Will it fly off?
MAGNERAKs are safe for all legal U.S. speed limits up to 85 MPH and will not move or fly off.
2. Is it easy to steal MAGNERAK M1?
3. Will it scratch the paint on my vehicle's roof?
4. How fast can I drive?
5. How do I put it on?
6. How do I take it off?
7. How many surf rods and reels does it hold?
8. Can I put it on backwards
9. What if I have to go into a store?
10. Will the tips of my rods hit each other?
11. How can I put 2 MAGNERAKs on my vehicle?
12. Will big shark reels and big game boat reels fit?
13. Can I put tackle inside MAGNERAK?
14. What else can I put in MAGNERAK?
15. Can I drive in the rain and thunderstorms?
16. How fast can I go in rough weather?
17. Can I go off-road?
18. How do I clean MAGNERAK?
19. Can I put MAGNERAK down on sand or gravel?
20. How much roof space do I need?
21. What are the dimensions?
22. How heavy is it?
23. Can I put it down when it is raining?
24. Can I put it on at the beach?
25. Can I use it in a snow storm?
26. Do I have to lock the latches with keys?
27. If I lose my keys can I get replacement keys?
27. How many keys do I get?
28. How long is the warranty?
29. How do I know if I put M1 down straight?
30. How do I know if I put M1 on properly?
31. There is dirt on the bottom of the magnetic feet. What do I do?
32. There are bumps on my vehicle's roof. How do I put it down?
33. Can I use M1 if the rods are resting on something in the front or cross bars in the back?